Tuesday 3 May 2011

Finally got around to editing a bunch of pics...check out the Flickr page :)

For once I don't have much to report...yesterday was pretty chill, just hung out at work (today is my third day of doing absolutely nothing at school), then went home, made dinner (yumm...pasta with Prego pasta sauce...I have tried a few kinds of Korean pasta sauce and they're all horrible). Thankfully the good stuff (Prego) is always in stock at my neighbourhood Lotte Mart and is maybe 1,000 won more expensive than the local junk, so it's not hard to justify it. 

Then I headed out (with a pocketful of sunflower seeds from Mongolia!) and went for a little walk around Hogye (I technically work in Hogye, but never spend any time there). I have been there once or twice and it was boring, but last night it was really lively. I liked it a lot...went down to the canal, listened to the water and relaxed while my friend Dawni finished work, then we headed into Changwon to O'Brien's to hang out with Michelle for a bit. For some reason I could barely stay awake and ended up falling asleep on the bus home. It's pretty funny, I guess I'm starting to feel pretty comfortable around here...my first few times on a bus I kept looking out the window trying to figure out where I am and making sure I don't miss my stop. Now I'm so relaxed I fall asleep and (interestingly enough) always wake up in time to get off the bus...though I'm sure one of these nights I'll end up in the middle of nowhere with the bus driver yelling at me to get out of his bus. 

Today has been dedicated to trying to catch up on editing/uploading my pictures from the weekend, so check out the Flickr page ( http://www.flickr.com/tamasv ) I put up about 40-50 pictures from the weekend...here are a couple of teasers:

At a historic government site in Miryang:


At a Buddhist temple in Miryang:


At the movie set in Suncheon:


In Suncheon at the eco / wetlands park:


And last...in Miryang:


Okay, that's it for today. I think I'm going to take it easy tonight and just go for a run. Tomorrow is Children's Day (no work), so no blog from me, but I'll be heading back to the Masan reservoir, so hopefully it'll be a great hike with some decent pics. 

Have a great day, boys and girls...

T

No comments:

Post a Comment